Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Maricopa ranch



 Roy's antenna farm, Maricopa Arizona

Well water is 1000' down if you get any at all so that is why we haul our water in.

My hitch came off and I lost the water tank. My next tank had safety chains.

Goats

My new 2500 gallon water tank, We have another one under ground.
It's only one mile to my house.


At the side of the tank I have a pump that puts the water into the 2500 gallon tank. The truck is on top of the 3000 gallon under ground water tank.



This is my new 1000 gallon water tank trailer.

Another view.

The shed was short lived, about one year.

We bought this trailer on the right for our son, but a few years later we got rid of it,


t








The start of my new shop

A dead saguaro cactus

 Jack
 








Pictures taken out in the pasture,

Iron wood tree,

Another Pasture picture



More pasture shots," Below" my dad built this house in 1933 on the home stead near the San Pedro river. In 1940 we moved it over the divide from Bisbee, AZ. I lived in this house till I joined the Army Air Core in 1946.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment